Bibimbap is a dish that is flavoured with various mixed rice as well as other seasonings and side ingredients.
Bibimbap is delicious when served in Korean restaurants and is a popular main dish among Koreans. It is simple to prepare and can be accompanied by a variety of side dishes.
Bibimbap tastes great whether it's vegan or not. I remember trying the Veg Bibimbap and it was incredible, so why don't we try it at home as well?
Here's a quick recipe for it.
- Zucchini 100g
- Carrot 100g
- Bean sprout 100g
- Green onion 2 stalks
- Rice 1 cup
- Dried seaweed 1/2 sheet
- Gochujang 1 tbsp
- Sesame oil 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
1. Thinly julienne zucchini and carrot
2. Chop green onion
3. Bring water to a boil, add one pinch of salt. Blanch bean sprout for 1 minute and drain water
4. Season bean sprout with one big pinch of salt. Add 1/2 teaspoon of sesame oil and 1/2 teaspoon of chopped green onion and one pinch of sesame seeds
5. Heat the pan on medium high heat. Add 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil and stir fry zucchini and then carrot with one pinch of salt. Set them aside.
6. Slice dried seaweed
7. Put cooked rice on the bowl. Put cooked carrot, zucchini and bean sprout on the rice. Garnish with dried seaweed. Add two drops of sesame oil and chopped green onion.
8. Serve with Gochujang
Author : Saurabh Thapa